Tuesday, November 28, 2006

new thoughts

well I've worked on my autumn scarf some more. man am I am a lazy bitch. haha. um. well I saw this topic on craftster and i HAVE got to make that. it's so beatiful. And here's the pattern except the I like the yarn the girl used on craftster. or well, something like that. It looks better on craftster then on the lana grossa site. so I'm going to have to find some good yarn subs. and the instructions kind of suck, i'll have to rewrite them to my liking. but I do that with every pattern lol!

I've also been thinking about entering in the amigurimi challenge on craftster. but the prizes kind of suck. I'd only do it for the free yarn. the pattern site, I didn't see anything I really liked. or, well anything I'd actually make.

and I'm also thinking about doing some swaps. Im interested in the adult swap rnd. 2. but the only things I'd come up with are stupid things like pin-ups. but there's a pinup swap. so it'd be pointless.

im really just waiting for a job with carle clinic to come through, so i can start buying things. but its not going to help me to have time to make things! ahh. i have a problem. but i need a job. like. im so bored.

ok well i looked at a bigger pic or that shrug, maybe that yarns not so bad. but haha. im sure its expensive. and like they even have it in the us anyway.

well, i guess that's about it.. yay.

No comments: